Only e-mails written in English will be processed. E-Mails in other languages will be ignored.
Please write an e-mail to email@example.com
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide yoursite.com with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description or url on yoursite.com where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the yoursite.com site;
- your current contact information, including telephone number, and/or email address;
- Your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be directed to yoursite.com's Designated Agent via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send any other notices or communications to the Designated Agent, who is appointed solely for the purposes of receiving notices of copyright claims under the DMCA.